Monday, December 27, 2010

Pres Morgan's Branch Christmas Party
















President Morgan wasn't happy with the last Branch Christmas Party so he organized another one on the spur of the moment (Apache Style) We had totally different people come to this one. He and his wife sacked up Christmas fruit and candy for the kids and wanted Dad to be the Santa but they didn't have a Santa Suit. There were no games planned or activities so Dad and I started singing Chrismtas Carols. That started the ball rolling. Then Pres Morgan asked the primary kids to sing a few songs, so I jumped in and we started singing. The kids loved performing. I suggested a musical chairs to Christmas songs on the piano and they loved it!! We laughed and teased each other. Then I suggested a bean bag toss into some bowls at the church with M&M candies. Everyone had a great time and it was fun. It amazes me how little planning you really need to create a party. Love those Apaches

No comments:

Post a Comment