Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wild Animals at Mescalero































Well, of course, we had to visit "Coconut" our pet Elk. When we got there Talverick, the owner came out to help us get her to come over. She was very friendly and has grown a lot. The kids enjoyed playing with her. Then we went into town and a Apache brought over a HUGE tarranchula in a bottle. It is the biggest I have ever seen. The kids wanted to hold the bottle, but they were so nervous I thought they would drop it. But when Jacob acted like he was throwing it over Julie, that was the best. I thought she was going to faint.






















We actually spent two nights waticng for our bear "The Shadow" to come and visit us, but I think it is getting too cold and he only comes once in a while. You can't say we didn't try though. Even though the Spencers are gone, he still visits the dumpsters. Good Try KIDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment