




We drove all the way to Lubbock for the mission party with the elders and sisters. My what a great time we had. I have never been so entertained. Each one of the districts put together a skit about missionary life and I thought I would laugh myself to death. Our district did not get together so at the last minute (as we were walking up to the stage) they decided not to sing Christmas Carols, but sing "Grandma got run over by a reindeer. They instructed me to fall down when one of the elders ran into me. I did just that! I fell so realistically that everyone gasped, for they thought I really did fall. President Agustin said I stole the show and I great artistic talent. We had a lot of compliments on our skit. It was so much fun. They fed us a beautiful Christmas dinner and President Agustin spoke of Christmas. He said, we are all inkeepers like the one in Bethlehem. Do we have room for him in our lives and would be let him in if he came knoking at our door.
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment