Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Surprise at the Lee House






After driving all day long trying to get home we received a phone call from Marci, saying she was sorry but no one could make it to see us arrive but her and John. Of course, I felt very bad. I actually cried! Then Jeff called and asked how close we were and said "It looks like John and Marci will be there to see you come home." Of course, I felt bad again, but tried to smile and take it on the chin. Then when we got home Marci and John came out to see us and welcome us home. BUT when we opened the door, were we surprised?????? YES!!!! The whole family was there! It was the best surprise I've ever had and I was extremely happy!!!! It was the best gift I ever could have received. Thank you Kids! We love you very mu h and it feels good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment