




We thought the wildlife preserve was fantastic tbut the best was yet to come. On the way out of the park we saw busses coming in with lots of people. So we stopped to see what they were looking at. They were waiting for the FLY-IN of the Snow Geese in the Park. It seems they FLY OUT at sunrise and FLY IN at sunset. They said it was phenonimal so we decided to wait an hour and see it. It was unbelievable!!!! When we first looked up into the sky we saw thousands of bird in the sky coming in. Then I shot a picture when they got a little closer. Then I shot a picture as they were flying overhead. I have never seen such a sight. They all landed by a pond right next to us. We thought this was the picture of a lifetime and were glad we waited. They are the most beautiful birds you've ever seen and they honk and make all kinds of sounds. They were the SNOW GEESE
No comments:
Post a Comment