




Well, it has been two weeks since I've posted anything on the blog. First it was the Labor Day weekend and the library was closed. We were so busy I couldn't get back again. The next weekend, we had to drive to Albuquerque to get your dad a new suit as his ripped all to pieces and he was afraid to wear it. It took almost all day to get the suit and my tooth done. I had to have a root canal. Ouch! So I didn't feel good the rest of the day. On our way home we stopped by the Albuqueruqe pegtroglyphs which I am posting. It as a steep climb up the hill with rocks everywhere. Dad was so exhausted that he could hardly make it. We had people passing us by all the time. One of the petroglyphs was of the kopopelli, who is the flute player. See if you can recognize him on the rocks. It's a little hard to see. I kept my eyes peeled every minute as they have had a lot of rattlesnakes. But all in all it was a great time. We were happy to get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment