Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day in the Mission Field













Well, it was a great day in the mission field celebrating Mother's Day. It seems as though the holidays we think are so special to us are not that special to the women here on the reservation.







Anyway, I spent a great deal of time making tissue flowers to give to the mothers for Mother's Day after church from the primary children. They were suppose to help, but when the day came for them to help, only two kids showed up. So I ended up mKinv 36 flowers by myself. I will have to say they turned out beautiful. The primary children gave them to all the mother's after sacrament meeting and they ran back to get all they could. It was a great day. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Some of the ladies left before I could get them in the picture.














Hope all you mothers had a great day. You certainly deserve it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment