The Elders have been trying to scare me for a month now and promising me that on Halloween my hair would turn white with fright. Sooooo, I decided to play a few tricks of my own. Dad and I actually bought a witches costume for me and an Apache costume for him. But we looked so scarry we didn't dare wear it to the Branch party. We didn't think it would appropriate for them to see missionaries all scarry!!!! So on Halloween I woke up early and taped the handle to the sprayer on the kitchen sink in an on position so that when you turn on the water it would spray out and get you all wet. Then I placed mice and spider about the kitchen. We got the Elders good. However, they had plans of their own. When I opened the kitchen closet, there hung a gigantic bat with red flashing eyes staring at me. Of course I was scarred!!!! They laughed with delight. I thought it was all over until that evening as I was washing the dishes and opened the kitchen closet again to get something and this thing came out of the closet. I was scared, of course, but when it started to move, I really got scared. The Elders were delighted, You see they are still kids at heart. Then to top it off, they taped the handle to the kitchen sprayer this morning (Monday) and I had my own trick played on me. We had a delightful Halloween. IT is one I will never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment