Well, dad and I were very happy on Sunday. We had 30 people at our sacrament meeting!!! We have a small primary working and they are learning the primary songs. I want them to be able to sing in sacrament meeting and sing "I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" because most of them do not know the name of their church. Every other Sunday Dad teaches a Gospel Principles class and the other two sundays we are having Relief Society and Priesthood lessons. WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS! The Priesthood lesson will be given by a man who has been the church one year and he is scared to death, but excited for the opportunity. We had a sister ask us to teach her two sons 12 and 15 Preach my Gospel to help them prepare for a mission maybe. Wouldn;t that be fantastic. We are having a Linger Longer dinner next Sunday and they are excited for that. We also have a Halloween carnival that is being planned. Our little branch is finally starting to move. We are SO EXCITED!!!!!
The Gospel is true and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment